Important information for Students
- Students will need the free version of the video conferencing ZOOM application to participate in the course.
- Our Training Manager will organise and conduct a pre-course briefing before Day 1 of the course.
- The link to course material will be emailed to you after the pre-course briefing has been conducted.
- A ‘confidentiality agreement’ is deemed to be in situ between FEAM TT and the Student/’buyer’ for all access codes and material.
- No FEAM TT material may be copied or handed on to a third party without the prior written consent of the Managing Director.
- On accepting any proposal for training it is deemed to form a contract between FEAM TT and the Student/‘buyer’ which is issued and governed under the law of the United States of America.
- Students will need an individual computer or tablet with both audio and video capability – mobile phones are not acceptable for the purpose of remote training.
- In agreeing to conduct any course the Student is confirming that their environment during the training allows them to conduct the course without any problems (eg: no background noise or unnecessary distractions).
- In agreeing to conduct this course the Student is confirming that no additional work or other activity will be performed parallel to this training or cause excessive work time.
- Attendance on any course will be monitored and failure to reach the required level of attendance will result in the Student not passing the course.
- All courses are presented in English language.
- Theoretical will be ‘remote’.
- Practical Elements and Exam(s) to be conducted together (to be confirmed and subject to aircraft access/availability and COVID-19 restrictions).
- Practical Training with a duration of more than 5 days will be conducted 50% ‘remotely’ and 50% on an aircraft.
- Practical Training of under 4 days will be conducted solely on an aircraft.